Monday, June 24, 2013

Quickquid Irs Irs Debt Help Form 911

9/11 (5)
911 ACTORS. by simonshack 84,549 views Please do whatever you can to help bring about 9/11 TRUTH & JUSTICE, as individuals, editor for "Space News," who was quoted as saying "I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound. I was convinced it was a missile. ... View Video

Fritters2 - YouTube
This is of course based on Pastor Steven Anderson and I borrowed a bit form other videos. But I think my version is not too bad. http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-shutdown-treasury-debt ­-limit-20131016,0 This comes straight from our quid pro quo system of living and performance ... View Video

SPEACH
The (pleiadians) are said to resembloe humans in form. (pleiadians) are extra-terrestrials whom originate from the planet Erra. END DEBT SLAVERY NOW Quick Quote: In the very action of the individual changing, ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment